The organization that supports our serving ministry is Hope Worldwide.
We currently prepare meals every Friday for our friends in need with our House Churches rotating to provide food and fellowship at IUPUI downtown Indianapolis.
We also plan quarterly events to provide opportunities to bring hope and change to the lives of the poor, sick, and suffering in the Indianapolis area.
Checkout our Facebook page with pictures on our past events and details about our upcoming events.
Our upcoming service events will be held on the following dates. Book them in your calendar today!!
- Saturday April 29th
- Saturday July 29th
- Saturday October 28th
The following events are planned for Saturday April 29th. Please choose to signup today!
- Second Helpings food preparation for up to 10 people who are 16 years and older from 9am to 1pm. If you have any questions, please contact Peter Van Dyk.
- Child Advocates’ Wishing Well Fund Raiser (spin class) at Cycle Bar Trader’s Point for up to 20 people from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. For more info, contact Oni Harton.
If you are signed up for another event but you still want to support this Hope Worldwide project, please visit this link to donate:
- Ronald McDonald House cleaning project for 10-12 people age 18 or older at time to be determined. For more information contact Cristina Pretorius.
- HVAF (Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation) painting and light yard-work for up to 30 people from 9am to noon. For more information contact Brett Thompson.
- Food Drive for the church Food Pantry. No signup required! For more information contact Kathy Sebo:
- The teens will have a scavenger hunt on April 29th.
- Everyone is encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item to church on April 30th
And we need your input!
In order to provide service opportunities that you would like to participate in, please complete this survey.
Our goal is to have 100% of the church serving at each of these quarterly events, so let us know how you would like to help those in need in our community!